Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week Three Check-In

I wrote morning pages every day, although most of the time it was at night right before I fell asleep.  I also completed my tasks, at least the three that I chose for myself.

I am starting to wonder what all of this will accomplish.  Am I developing a deeper sense of self?  I don't know -- and perhaps I don't know because I've made it at least this far in the past, so the material is not terribly new.  I do know that I am becoming more and more addicted to art and craft projects.  Not sure what that means.  It could be as simple as "there are other tasks that I need to do but don't want to do and so I'm putting them off in favor of something fun and crafty" or it could mean "I'm becoming crazy like my grandmother and great-grandmother, who were crafting queens and did things like create purses out of pop can tops before it was in vogue and in world trade stores for $45 a purse" or it could mean "I like crafts."  Whatever the answer, I will get to the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...