Monday, January 17, 2011

A "linky party."

This was a cool idea and I thought I would share. One of the blogs I follow, Not Just a Housewife, apparently has hosted several "linky parties." The idea is that followers of the blog share some of their current artsy projects so that the creativity is spread around a bit. Isn't that a great idea? The current "linky party" can be found here:

http://happyhappyhousewife.blogspot.com/2011/01/show-me-what-ya-got-7.html

I personally love the skirts/sewing ideas. While I have a sewing machine and have been known to use it, my skill level is almost nill.  Yet these skirt ideas look simple enough that I may, in fact, attempt them!  The only problem? Now I have so many ideas for Artist's Dates that I am running out of actual days on which to do these projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...