Sunday, January 30, 2011

Does retail therapy count as an artist's date?

This weekend was busy, as are most weekends for most people, I imagine. I thought about doing many different things, but as I am looking back at what was accomplished I see that most of the things I originally planned fell by the wayside...and that's okay.

This weekend for the first time in a long, long time, I engaged in a bit of "retail therapy."  It was not, perhaps, an Artist's Date the way it was meant to be, but it was lovely.  I spent some of the time by myself, some of the time with my best friend, and all of the time enjoying the day.

Tomorrow is the last day of the month, day two of the fifth week of my journey through The Artist's Way, and a few days before some major deadlines for work and school.  It was good that this weekend was a bit of a break from life's daily grind, for tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...