Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yay for followers and blog-friends!

I was just telling Honey this evening that I want to welcome new followers publicly, in a blog post, but in order to keep it manageable, I'll post something every time my following doubles, so from one to two, two to four, four to eight, and so on. Well, I am please to announce that Educator's Soliloquy has reached eight public followers!  YAY!!!!  So welcome Shiree, Christina, Katie, Jennifer, Jeana, Melanie, Debbie, and Nicole.  I am so glad you're here! And welcome to those of you (my siblings, *ahem!*) who follow but not officially.  You are all appreciated.

I think that I may take the suggestion of other bloggers and have some sort of giveaway when I reach a certain number of followers...but that's still in thought-process.  Anyone have any suggestions about this?

And while I'm asking for opinions/suggestions/advice, I have another question. I've been pondering whether I should add a page to this blog and make it a place to post at least the first chapter of my novel.  I have somewhere around 16 short chapters right now, but it's not even half-way done. I've put it aside for months in order to concentrate on work and school, but I am hoping to pick it up again soon.  I do love my characters. And of course I love to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...