Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thirty Creative Days

A friend of mine reminded me that June is the start of another annual Thirty Days of Creativity.  The challenge is essentially to create something -- anything! -- each day in June (or I guess whenever you choose).  I love this idea and I know that this helped jumpstart the creativity of another friend last year, so I think I'm going to try it.  I have no idea what I'll create today, or tomorrow, or any other day for that matter, but I have a Pinterest board full of ideas, a closet full of supplies, and an endless (albeit tired) imagination.

Who wants to join me on this crafty adventure?

1 comment:

  1. I'll do it! I woke up with a migraine today, so my time is even more limited on day 1, but I'll figure something out :) This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...