Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Creative Day 1: Something for the Kitchen

Sometimes I have way too many ideas and not enough time.  Or plenty of ideas and lack the proper tools to carry out those ideas.  And sometimes an idea just needs to be tested before one knows whether one has the right amount of time and the proper tools. 

Today I tried such an idea: a sign for the kitchen. 

I discovered that without a Silhouette (or similar) machine, it takes a lot of time to cut out little letters. (I was going to try a quote from Shakespeare -- thank god common sense won that battle!)  Regardless, the results are good enough for Day 1 of Thirty Creative Days.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love it! Now I want to make one too!
    Of Marilyn Monroe - I bet that's easy with just a scalpel and freezer paper, right? ten minute job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...