Honey and I greeted this first day of 2012 with a smile because the day greeted us with sunshine. This is rather unusual for the Pacific Northwest at this time of year and very odd when compared to our recent weather. Even more strange was that it felt cool, like the end of September, not cold like the beginning of January. We decided to go for a walk, a long walk to help Lotus stretch her legs and to explore a bit of an historic trail now that we have a nice camera.
Part of the quest will involve me being more intentional about what I am doing. This month I want to blog every day (a habit I dropped last year), participate in the 30 Day Photography Challenge and 31 Days to a Better Photograph, since we now have a nice camera and I want to know how to use it.
|We're blurry! And I need longer arms!|
More plans for the year?
- Finish The Artist's Way and blog about it.
- Read Science of the Mind and find someone with whom I can talk to about it.
- Read The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and consider participation in a book club.
- Write notes and letters more often.
- Decide how much time and effort to put into relationships and what kind of relationships I want.
- Find a doggy day care where Lotus feels comfortable so that I don't have to rely on unreliable family when I want or need to go out of town.
- Craft more.
- Blog more.
- Spend less.
- Produce income.
- Improve my gardening and canning process.
- Take classes that increase my self awareness.
- Learn a new skill.
- Figure out what I want to do for a career.
- Journal daily.