Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Monday #5

Here we are at the start of another week...and that means another week's worth of recipes!  I originally planned the menu for this week last week (I tend to do two weeks at a time), but by the time today rolled around I decided that I didn't really feel in the mood for most of what I planned.  Back to the drawing board!  I think I have a better plan...and maybe I'll move my original ideas for this week to next.

January 29-February 4

  • Sunday -- Vegetarian Korma and Spinach Sabzi (I hope to create a blog post later this week about these recipes).
  • Monday -- Garlicky shrimp scampi
  • Tuesday -- BBQ portobello sliders (this looks delicious and I can hardly wait to try it!)
  • Wednesday -- Cheesy vegetable chowder
  • Thursday -- leftovers (Honey will be in another state on business for the day, and I do have such a hard time cooking for just myself!)
  • Friday -- Carne adovada in the crock pot! At least I have an idea...I have no idea if it will work.
  • Saturday -- Vegetarian posole and leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...