Monday, May 9, 2011

Canvas the Crazy

Things can get a bit hectic in our house.  Our zoo contributes to that -- a teenager, a dog, four cats, two fish...and a partridge in a pear tree!  At least it feels that way at times.  Last night was one of those times, everyone going a million directions as the weekend wound down and we prepared for another Monday.  And then I walked into the dining room to find Canvas the Crazy.  Canvas is our oldest cat.  We adopted her when she was a kitten but she already had mental issues.  Most of the time we just call her Crazy, but I do love her.  And now I have a picture that will always make me smile, so I thought I would share:

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, your cat really looks totally mental! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...