Friday, February 3, 2012

My Life According to Cake

Today's blog post is silly and something I did on Facebook a long time ago.  It's been a busy few days and I didn't want to think too much about blogging, honestly, but I had this idea when listening to Spotify: why not just create a playlist based on my old FB post?

Side note: I might change my answers if I were to actually re-write this today, but I'm a bit too lazy!
**********
Rules: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on, but you can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! 

Are you a male or female? Pretty Pink Ribbon

Describe yourself: Short Skirt, Long Jacket

How do you feel: I Will Survive

Describe where you currently live: Mexico

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Distance

Your favorite form of transportation: Stickshifts & Safetybelts

Your best friend is: Commissioning a Symphony in C

What's the weather like? Haze of Love

Favorite time of day: When You Sleep

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Ruby Sees All

What is life to you: Sad Songs & Waltzes

Your fear: Jesus Wrote a Blank Check (or Carbon Monoxide)

What is the best advice you have to give: Friend is a Four Letter Word

Thought for the Day: You Turn The Screws

How I would like to die: Shadow Stabbing

My soul's present condition: Sheep Go To Heaven

My motto: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

2 comments:

  1. Pick your Artist: Matchbox 20

    Are you a male or female: Girl Like That

    Describe yourself: Last Beautiful Girl

    How do you feel: Unwell (I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell)

    Describe where you currently live: The Real World

    If you could go anywhere, you would go: Damn

    Your favorite form of transportation: Crutch

    You and your best friends: Black and White People

    What's the weather like: Cold

    Favorite time of day: 3AM

    If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: How Far We've Come

    What is life to you: Rest Stop

    Your Love Life: All I Need

    Your fear: Bright Lights

    What is the best advice you have to give: Come Dancing

    Thought for the day: You're So Real

    How you would like to die: Disease

    Your soul's present condition: Soul

    Your Motto: I'll Believe You When

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Jenny! Nice choices! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...