Sunday, August 21, 2011

Travelin'

This summer we took a trip to Vietnam.  It was...interesting.  I will have to write more about it later.  Or perhaps I'll just stuff all my emotions and deny myself the much-needed release through writing.  I still haven't decided.  I did, however, have a general blog with daily accounts and photos, and that I am willing to share.

The trip reaffirmed my belief that it's best not to travel with others, even those you care about, and going on tours is always a bad idea.

The trip also allowed me to see more of Vietnam and to see Thailand for the first time so it wasn't all bad.

And I got to hold a baby tiger.  The end.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, I am going to take a bus tour of New England with my mom in October!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...